Brandclub is so frustratingly confusing

No comments

I’ve been doing the instant daily deal offers and noticed that I haven’t been getting any rewards

I contacted cs and they said “In order to receive a daily deal instant reward, the featured product must be purchased and synced within the promotional timeframe and is only available for a limited supply. We recommend immediately syncing your account once you have purchased a product featured with an eligible instant reward”

No where in the app or the product page does it ever show that. I wasn’t even aware that my accounts did not sync automatically anymore.

It’s so misleading. They get a commission if you make a purchase. I’m going to have to return some items I would otherwise have not bought if it weren’t for that daily 50% off reward.



Submitted April 21, 2024 at 03:29AM by 9houl https://ift.tt/9a0ykPC

No comments :

Post a Comment

Frugal Tips

Quick Cash Online

StuffPoints

DollarTrack - Best New Site 2016