Couponing questions

No comments

Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to get into couponing for the past year and have been really struggling. For starters, it’s just me, my husband, and two cats. We buy all our ground beef and chicken in bulk from Costco, along with toilet paper and various household products. We buy all of our other groceries through Walmart (we have Walmart+ so free delivery!). Whenever we can, we buy the Great Value version of products.

I’ve tried looking online, on apps, and through ads for coupons, and it’s obviously all for name-brand products. Will I actually save more money if I start buying name brand and using coupons?

It’s rare for Walmart to have stellar coupons, so do I need to start shopping elsewhere to utilize coupons? And at that point, is it just cheaper to buy Great Value?

I don’t really know where to start and would appreciate some advice as to whether or not I need to be shopping elsewhere and what apps/websites work best. Thanks :)



Submitted September 04, 2023 at 04:37PM by grandmoflauge https://ift.tt/oZA3csY

No comments :

Post a Comment

Frugal Tips

Quick Cash Online

StuffPoints

DollarTrack - Best New Site 2016