Strange situation with Kroger coupons

No comments

So, I have had a strange situation going on lately that I am trying to sort out.

I have a Kroger account. My mom has a Jay C account. Kroger is Jay C's parent company, but sometimes the coupons and sales are a bit different. Mostly the same, but sometimes different.

These accounts are two different phone numbers, two different emails, two different names. If you look at the preferred locations, they are two different stores.

Within the last couple of weeks, I have noticed it almost seems like the accounts have merged.

I help my mom with her groceries sometimes, so I have access to her account. So, I know which coupons are clipped and used. Not every week, but periodically, I'll help her with it. Well, last week was one such week. I clipped her coupons.

Later in the week, I was going to Kroger for myself. I go into the coupons section, and I notice that a bunch of the coupons are ones that I had clipped for my Mom. I also noticed that there were a few coupons showing as used, which I knew for sure I hadn't used at Kroger. But, it was likely my Mom had used them at Jay C.

I found this strange, so I logged into both our accounts, looked at fuel points, and they were the exact same numbers.

I know for a fact, it has not always been like this. I don't know when it changed though, because like I said, I only access my Mom's account on occasion, and it's pretty rare that I would do Jay C and Kroger in the same week. It's probably been 4 or 5 months.

I thought perhaps maybe I didn't change my address and it was pulling by address, but when I checked in Kroger, I don't even have an address listed. So, it's not an address issue. Shopper card numbers are completely different.

Any thoughts on how this is happening?



Submitted September 09, 2023 at 07:47AM by throwawaylastsupper https://ift.tt/Jn4eG8L

No comments :

Post a Comment

Frugal Tips

Quick Cash Online

StuffPoints

DollarTrack - Best New Site 2016